Cactus Communications [HIDDEN] is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 200,000 clients across 120 countries. CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, translation, medical communications, publication support, transcription, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals.
We are looking for experienced translators to work on academic manuscripts written in Spanish.
• Accurately conveying the meaning of the source text
• Researching legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the appropriate terms
• Editing/proofreading your translation to produce a grammatically correct final version
• Proficiency in Spanish and English
• An understanding and knowledge of technical terminology
• Relevant certification or training, e.g., MA in translation studies (preferred)
• 2 years’ experience in Spanish to English translation (preferred)
• Expertise/an advanced degree or a closely related field in Medicine and General Humanities.
To apply, please click the link below and take our small sample translation test: