We are currently looking for a Freelance Project Manager to support one of our main clients.
This would be a full-time position with up to 8 hours/day requirement. The primary hours needed are during Pacific Time business hours.
• Bachelors in Translation, Business or relevant field or equivalent experience;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Localization or Translation;
• Problem solver with excellent planning and organizational skills;
• Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills;
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment;
• Excellent financial awareness, enthusiastic and hardworking;
• Functional PC running Windows 10 with Office suite
• Specific minimum spec requirements will be provided
• Reliable internet access with good bandwidth
• Ability to work remotely, without distraction
• Self-sufficient and reliable, ability and willingness to learn new tools
• Acceptance of working independently in a remote location with support offered in on-line tools (email, instant message, skype/hangouts)
• The willingness to take instruction remotely and ensure expectations are met
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt to change
• Experience working in cooperation with other remote workers
• Experience working in quality review side of business
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send an email with your CV to Vistatec Dept - Supply Chain Management [HIDDEN]
Looking forward to hearing from you.