my name is Paola Tarocchi and I'm Global Resource Manager at Keywords Studios - [HIDDEN] one of the leading international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America.
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Chinese into English freelance translators and we are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Candidates who meet the basic eligibility requirements will be asked to fill up a couple of other documents and to do a translation test that will be reviewed by our translation leads. After successful completion of the translation they will be ready to work with us.
Basic eligibility requirements include:
• Excellent knowledge of English (Native language fluency is a must)
• Extensive knowledge of Chinese
• University degree or equivalent professional experience in the translation field
• Minimum 1 year of localization proven experience
• Gaming localization expertise and/or avid passion for video games
• Computer skills (experience with translation tools and TM/Terminology management)
Professional affiliation is a plus
Please send your resume [HIDDEN]
and put in the subject: Chinese into English videogame translations