1. We help small and mid-size companies translate and localize for the Baltic and Scandinavian region.
2. Translation service, text and term management, design/layout, printing service and subtitling.
3. We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified company.
I'm in translation business since 2007. Main fields: everything about technology (from small devices to big agricultural machinery, from mobile apps to operating systems). Also I work a lot with fashion industry and fintech sector.
I have been working as a freelance translator since 2004.
Main working areas:
- Technical and IT: mostly user manuals and MSDSs, also UI texts and software localization
- Medical: manuals for medical equipment, general pharmaceutical texts, EMA templates.
- Marketing: brand manuals, brochures, ads
I use Trados Studio 2011 and MemoQ 2014
I've been a successful freelance English-Estonian translator/editor since 2007. I mainly work with Marketing, IT, Technical, and European Union texts, though I often broaden my horizons outside those areas as well. In addition to technical texts, I've also translated several books and won an Estonian translation award.
I like to keep up with current language trends by attending relevant in-service training programs and conferences whenever my schedule allows it. Over the years, several CAT-tools (mainly Trados and memoQ, though I'm proficient with many others) have helped me provide consistent and flawless results. Clients and colleagues describe my work as always on time, accurate, and carried out according to your instructions.
If highest quality is your top priority and I meet the criteria you're looking for in a translator/editor, kindly see my attached CV, visit my web page www.alchemisttranslations.eu and/or http://www.proz.com/translator/881530 + feel free to contact any of my references.