I am an experienced and skilled translator for many years and offer superior quality, timely collaboration, and excellent service. I hold a Ph. D. degree in the natural sciences accompanied by a successful publication track record (20 published articles in reputable journals in English). I have lived in the UK and the USA for many years and go back and forth between Germany and the USA.
As an independent translator for almost two years, I have translated the contents of my clients in a clear, accurate and appealing way for the intended audience. I work with different topics but due to my scientific background, I especially enjoy translating life science, medical, pharmaceutical and technology contents. I am very meticulous and always deliver the work within the specified deadline. I offer a free 90-day warranty for my services in case a completed and accepted project needs to be changed or updated.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
My name is Julius Schaad, I am a German American freelance translator and language tutor of German and English. I speak fluent Russian and possess basic language skills in French and Farsi. I have a German degree in engineering, which I obtained in 2010. In the same year I started working as a freelance translator (English and German), and since 2013 I have been teaching English and German as a language tutor in Moscow, Russia. In 2017 I graduated from Moscow State University (MSU) with a degree in International Relations. Since October 2018 I have been working as a German and English editor in a Moscow-based German consulting company.
Hi. Im Edward coming from DEU. My wife is Russian. We work together. We translate german,russian,english,ukranian languages native and high quality. Please contact with me if you have any questions or projects.. Also İm living in Turkey in Antalya and working in a company which produces every hardwood works. Im simultaneous Translator there with Engineers and Mechanics.
Lanugages are my passion! ITranslating is so fascinating, because it connects people from different continents ans ciuntries.
I've been loving langauges sinces my childhood. It's amazing to see the different terrms and words in another language for the same matter.
I started to translate from time to time in 1992, allthough I have a cusiness and legal background, I always was busy with languages and translating beside my job as a tax adviser, lateron I managed a German-Taiwanese shipping company, all in English of course.
I learned Russian in an extended way since my childhood, lateron Persian and Turkish (this is the country, where I 'm currently living.)
You can participate from my experience and knowledge, my accuracy and reliability.
Growing up biculturally (I’m German but I grew up in Turkey), I have learned 3 languages (German, Turkish & English) like my mother tongue and I have been involved with translation for many years. On top of it, I did a bachelor in Translation Studies at Istanbul University. I love languages, and translation has an inevitable place in my life. I do professional verbal and written translations and I am a multiskilled and reliable translator with the ability to handle problems of the translation process along with excellent negotiation skills. I wish to gain more experience and improve myself continuously.
Freelance translator, I work for a large number of translation agencies across Europe. Language pairs:
English ► German;
Spanish ► German;
Dutch ► German;
Swedish ► German;
Fields of expertise:
• Solar energy, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar cells, solar panels
• Bioclimatic architecture, sustainable architecture, living roof, roof gardens, green walls
• Environmental protection, renewable energies, renewables, energy efficiency, sustainable energy, electrical energy storage, smart grids
• Health, nutrition, sustainability, awareness
• Tourism, travel
• Shipping, transport, traffic
As a native from Belgium who has lived in 4 different countries on 2 continents, grew up bilingual in German and French and become native-level fluent in English, I am familiar with different cultures and ways of living. I apply this as well as my experience gained during my corporate life to my work. I offer a range of translation services that are unique to my person, my life experience and my skills, as follows:
Translation of written text for the following language pairs:
From German into English
From English into German
From French into English and into German
The type of text I will translate includes books, stories, novels, blog posts, articles, technical (especially automotive industry related, and even further specialized in the area of exhaust aftertreatment technology and standards)
I also offer project management as well as design work, for example, digital book cover art
Professional English/German Translator/Editor/Writer
I am a professional English/German translator/editor and freelance writer. Going the extra mile for my clients and making sure they always receive the best product possible are key features of my work ethic.
Whether you need articles, documents, apps or even your granny's cookbook translated to German, I will do my very best to ensure that you receive a translation that is not only accurate, but also authentic and professional - because translation is so much more than just replacing words.
In-depth knowledge of grammar, style and syntax of both languages combined with experience in translating medical, technical and business texts provide me with the tools necessary to professionally translate your texts and make them available for a broader audience.
I hold a degree in English language studies/English language teaching as well as a degree in marketing.
10+ years as translator/editor and 4 years as language trainer.
You can preorder directly at https://TobyFree.com/free-german-translation /// German Translation (English/French to German/de-DE) & High German Voice Over Recording Studio /// mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org /// tel:+4933926790075 | tel:+4915229705418 | fax:+4932121021177 | skype:tobiasf80?chat /// Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 13.00 – 22.00 o'clock (UTC+01:00 Berlin time) /// About me: For about 4 years I have been living near Berlin and translating from English to German – mainly software localization and technical content (automotive manuals, smartphones, apps, adword campaigns). /// Education: 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.) 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
My Name is Michelle and I am learning English for more than 12 years now. My current level is C1-C2, according to my University's placement test.
I am currently studying Japanese and Asian-Science as my mayors. But from the upcoming Semester on, I will additonally study English C2 with main emphasis on Economics and Politics. I will also attend Chinese A1 classes.
I am currently in my third semester (out of six). After graduating I expect to make my Master in Japanese and translating at the University in Heidelberg (ranked 45th best International). After this I plan to participate in the JET - Program to teach English overseas.
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
I translate technical and creative texts from English and Italian to German. These include operating manuals, machine descriptions, marketing materials, brochures, Websites, ... My specialist areas are food and drink, agriculture, religion/theology and tourism.
I also offer subtitling services.
regular translation projects since 1997 IT>DE, experience abroad in Germany, Italy, England and Spain. 2006 degree in Translation and Interpretation at at Cologne University of Applied Sciences (Germany). Masters degree in Business Communication Management in 2009 at ESERP Business School Madrid (Spain). Since 2012 working as a freelance translator/interpreter in Madrid (Spain).
Technology and industrial engineering, robotics and automation, Software and Production, as well as transcreation for product placement, services, websites ....
You want your dream clients to hang on your every word;
but finding the right ones to reach them can be a tad tedious.
Or downright excruciating.
Well, take a deep breath. It doesn’t have to be this way.
After more than 12 years of managing my own business as well as international relations for numerous clients, I started concentrating on what I’m most passionate about:
Writing copy and creating valuable content for businesses on a mission.
I work in three distinct ways:
One: Translating your marketing and communication documents to convey your message to German readers.
Two: Creating meaningful, valuable content to support you in positioning your business.
Three: Revamping your business copy and PR documents.
Sounds good? Then let’s get rolling!
Guess you’d like to get to know me a little more before you go off exploring my services.
Kudos for being thorough on your inquiry! I can relate.
This business is my passion and perfect results for the projects I take part in are my personal agenda.
Here’s what you need to know about me:
This year, I was appointed president for the DVÜD, the german association for freelance translators and interpreters www.dvud.de
I do pro bono translations for Translators Without Borders.
I help my clients (that’s you!) get exactly what they need:
Texts with a twist of that certain je ne sais quoi to stick in your reader’s head and mind.
So, if you’re quite over coach class results for your first class enterprise,
come work with me at The Vegan Translator.
Contact me for a free consultation. I look forward to talking to you.
I was born in Germany and my native language is German and Greek. From very young I took all the necessary qualifications to know these languages as native. I love these languages and I learn more words day to day. However I have qualifications in German from Goethe institut Zertifikat and Mittelstufe and in English Lower Michigan but in an advanced level and vocabulary because I love learn more and more. And as my native language is Greek I am from High school graduated.