Originally from Germany, I have spent the last 4 years working and living abroad, improving and building upon my language skills. Graduated with a Master's Degree in Automotive Engineering, I have more than 3 years post-graduate experience in the mechanical engineering industry. I am highly specialized in technical translation, especially for the automotive & engineering business and can guarantee excellent written content for a better & smoother readers’ experience as well as deadline commitment.
Ever since I began working as a freelance translator, I participated in diverse translation projects such as:
• website localization
• Amazon product listings
• Shopify store localization
• marketing material, brochures, manuals
• software and mobile application localization, incl. mobile gaming apps
• technical & scientific translations, especially for the automotive industry.
Starting as interpreter and translator during the balkan war, while studying German language in Zagreb, I moved 1995 to Austria, where I live ever since. I am Croatian and German native with profund knowledge of English language. In the meanwhile I was working in big international companies like European Telecom International, a company of Telefonica, and DHL. Since 2012 I am self-employed and work as translator and writer.
I have been working as a professional freelance translator for the language pairs EN-DE, EN-EL, DE-EL, EL-DE in several projects. Also specialized in subtitling, Desktop Publishing, Website-Development, and more...
1988 - 1997 - Cooperation with Bavaria Film - filmproduction company for synchronization
1986-2002 - Daily translations of material between the languages English-German-Greek as part of my job as a Manager of a Travel Agency in Germany - Munich.
2005 - Begin of cooperation with M.T. Kaltenmaier, German translator in the head office of the European Community in Luxemburg
2007 - Translation-Services for the Real Estate Agency Ef Zein in Chania - Crete
2013 - Cooperation with LTES Ltd, Athens
2013 - Start of cooperation with Lionbridge / Participation in several TMS-OnDemand-Projects with LTB-Check
2015 - Interpreter for the film production ZUSAMMEN Filmproduktion, Wolfgang Reinke, Berlin
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
Deutsch und russisch sind meine Muttersprachen. Ich übersetze alles pünktlich und qualitativ. Freue mich auf alle Anfragen.
Мой родной язык - немецкий и русский. Перевожу быстро и качественно. Буду рада новым заказам!
Hi, I’m Andre and I’m here to offer professional translation and text services. Having studied German Literature, Linguistics and Culture Studies, as well as Musicology at the University of Kiel in Germany, working with complex texts of highly diverse topics is my prime expertise and passion.
My prior experiences and areas of expertise include:
- Websites (incl. tags)
- Instruction Manuals
- Technical Documentation
- Template Files for Content Management Systems
- Short Stories
- Video Games
I am translating and proofreading from English and French into German (any variant). I am originally from Switzerland and now living in Belgium. Over the last years I have been gaining freelance experience in a vast variety of subject, mainly I am specialised in IT, fashion and marketing.
My name is Julius Schaad, I am a German American freelance translator and language tutor of German and English. I speak fluent Russian and possess basic language skills in French and Farsi. I have a German degree in engineering, which I obtained in 2010. In the same year I started working as a freelance translator (English and German), and since 2013 I have been teaching English and German as a language tutor in Moscow, Russia. In 2017 I graduated from Moscow State University (MSU) with a degree in International Relations. Since October 2018 I have been working as a German and English editor in a Moscow-based German consulting company.
I am a sworn translator in Germany and am native in both German and Russian. I have studied Translation Studies in Heidelberg (Germany) and International Relations in Budapest (Hungary). My specializations stem from practical work experience either as a freelancer in translation, or as an employee in the branch. In any case don't hesitate to ask me about my CV and I will be happy to forward it to you, so you get to know more about me as a professional in the translation business.
I am a former journalist and marketing content writer from Austria, native in German and near-native in English and Swedish. I have 9 years’ experience in translating, writing, editing, and product reviewing. My specializations are IT and engineering as well as marketing and financial content. However, I want to work more in various fields in order to learn more.
I'm fast in response and delivery with quality. So I believe that you will have good experience when working with me.
- Excellent communication skills acquired during the last 20 years as a freelancer
Organisational / managerial skills
- Outstanding organisational / managerial skills gained as the managing director of my own translation agency and my export company
- Professional language skills acquired during more than 20 years as a self-employed translator/interpreter for various clients in all kinds of trades
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,
I am currently working as a freelance translator and have received my Bachelor Degree in Social Science from University College Roosevelt in 2011. During my studies I specialist in Political Science, Law and Anthropology. My studies have given me the opportunity to gain the necessary skills to apply for this project. Furthermore, my work as a translator has helped me to understand the working progress of large companies and has helped me to improve my language and business skills.
I have gained further experience at my internship at the European Parliament and Eurojust, which will help me to fulfill the tasks given to me. I am fluent in English and German and also speak Dutch and some Spanish. I possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and am able to handle a high workload. I am a very hard worker and fast learner and believe to be an asset to your company and team.
I believe that I will be able to deliver a translation you are a 100% satisfied with and that will meet your standards. I am sure that we will be to build a long lasting work relationship and will be able to work together on many projects in the future.
Growing up biculturally (I’m German but I grew up in Turkey), I have learned 3 languages (German, Turkish & English) like my mother tongue and I have been involved with translation for many years. On top of it, I did a bachelor in Translation Studies at Istanbul University. I love languages, and translation has an inevitable place in my life. I do professional verbal and written translations and I am a multiskilled and reliable translator with the ability to handle problems of the translation process along with excellent negotiation skills. I wish to gain more experience and improve myself continuously.
Lanugages are my passion! ITranslating is so fascinating, because it connects people from different continents ans ciuntries.
I've been loving langauges sinces my childhood. It's amazing to see the different terrms and words in another language for the same matter.
I started to translate from time to time in 1992, allthough I have a cusiness and legal background, I always was busy with languages and translating beside my job as a tax adviser, lateron I managed a German-Taiwanese shipping company, all in English of course.
I learned Russian in an extended way since my childhood, lateron Persian and Turkish (this is the country, where I 'm currently living.)
You can participate from my experience and knowledge, my accuracy and reliability.
I'm a freelance translator and proofreader (ENG/GER) in game localisation, but I'm highly interested in other areas and all kinds of different translations experiences.
Before starting my own business, I was employed at various innovation and technology companies where I improved my skills at project and content management, editorial work and translations. I have a degree in North American Studies and English Studies with a focus on language as well as sociology and politics.
Language localisation is a passion for me since translation never takes place without a context, and to find that context and the right words along with it is both a goal and joy for me.
1993-Present: Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL)
Since 2018: Chartered Linguist (CL)
SUMMARY OF CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Extensive experience in examination provision for the IoL Educational Trust and other examination bodies at all levels, including:
o Syllabus development
o Setting and assessment of examination material
o Examination management
o Liaison with stakeholders
o Ofqual accreditation
o Quality control, including marking and moderation
o Assessor training
• 30 years of experience as a freelance translator and proofreader (Eng – German) of semi-technical and general material including general interest publications, advertising copy, consumer electronics, subtitles, audio material and documentation relating to language testing and language learning.
• 22 years of experience as oral examiner and assessor, written marker, setter, proofreader and moderator at all levels
Bei mir können Sie auf fremd- und fachsprachliche sowie translatorische Kompetenz bauen. Als ausgebildete Übersetzerin habe ich mich vorrangig auf die Fachgebiete Recht und Verwaltung, Marketing, Lifestyle, Kosmetik, Tourismus und Nachhaltigkeit spezialisiert. Doch auch in anderen Bereichen übersetze ich kompetent und kundenorientiert. Ich berate Sie gerne hinsichtlich der für Sie passenden Leistung! Please don't hesitate to contact me in English. Por favor, no dude en contactarme en español.
Professional English/German Translator/Editor/Writer
I am a professional English/German translator/editor and freelance writer. Going the extra mile for my clients and making sure they always receive the best product possible are key features of my work ethic.
Whether you need articles, documents, apps or even your granny's cookbook translated to German, I will do my very best to ensure that you receive a translation that is not only accurate, but also authentic and professional - because translation is so much more than just replacing words.
In-depth knowledge of grammar, style and syntax of both languages combined with experience in translating medical, technical and business texts provide me with the tools necessary to professionally translate your texts and make them available for a broader audience.
I hold a degree in English language studies/English language teaching as well as a degree in marketing.
10+ years as translator/editor and 4 years as language trainer.
My services comprise literary translation, as well as the translation of nonfiction, especially in the fields of arts and culture, art history, linguistics, and education. I also edit and proofread German texts. Thorough research paired with creativity and a predilection for languages are the basis of all my translations.
As a native from Belgium who has lived in 4 different countries on 2 continents, grew up bilingual in German and French and become native-level fluent in English, I am familiar with different cultures and ways of living. I apply this as well as my experience gained during my corporate life to my work. I offer a range of translation services that are unique to my person, my life experience and my skills, as follows:
Translation of written text for the following language pairs:
From German into English
From English into German
From French into English and into German
The type of text I will translate includes books, stories, novels, blog posts, articles, technical (especially automotive industry related, and even further specialized in the area of exhaust aftertreatment technology and standards)
I also offer project management as well as design work, for example, digital book cover art
After graduating from High School in Germany, I set out to travel the world. That, over the course of the past five years, brought me to about 35 different countries and into a variety of different occupations. Now I'm trying to start off and gather experience as a translator.
You can preorder directly at https://TobyFree.com/free-german-translation /// German Translation (English/French to German/de-DE) & High German Voice Over Recording Studio /// mailto:email@example.com /// tel:+4933926790075 | tel:+4915229705418 | fax:+4932121021177 | skype:tobiasf80?chat /// Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 13.00 – 22.00 o'clock (UTC+01:00 Berlin time) /// About me: For about 4 years I have been living near Berlin and translating from English to German – mainly software localization and technical content (automotive manuals, smartphones, apps, adword campaigns). /// Education: 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.) 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
My Name is Michelle and I am learning English for more than 12 years now. My current level is C1-C2, according to my University's placement test.
I am currently studying Japanese and Asian-Science as my mayors. But from the upcoming Semester on, I will additonally study English C2 with main emphasis on Economics and Politics. I will also attend Chinese A1 classes.
I am currently in my third semester (out of six). After graduating I expect to make my Master in Japanese and translating at the University in Heidelberg (ranked 45th best International). After this I plan to participate in the JET - Program to teach English overseas.
I'm a very motivated translator who is looking for great possibilities to translate your documents and projects of different kinds. I've got a B.A. degree in Italian and English Studies and currently I'm doing a binational master program in Italian language, literature and culture.
In a translation spanning 15 years, I have had the privilege of producing compelling creative German copy for prestigious Fortune 100 clients from the IT, finance, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment industries.
Assignments have featured the full gamut across digital, print, and audiovisual.
professional, quick and uncomplicated
I offer high-quality translation services from English to German. I have a Master's degree in Economics with three years of work experience in Finance.
Fields of Knowledge:
- General Economics
- IT and technology related topics
After my two university degrees - A levels teacher of English, geography and politics; Distinguished Doctorate in economics and social sciences - I worked for ten years as director of a big commercial language school and for ten years as a teacher at state schools. I have also been working as a translator for more than ten years, in the main fields that I studied at universities: business with marketing/finance, law/politics, tourism and social sciences.
I am highly qualified and have been working for top institutions like British Parliament, the Tourism Ministry of Malta, big German publishing houses and internatiional companies.
I am a graduate of social sciences with a major in political sciences and minors in sociology and psychology. While a student I started being a freelancer, at first in fields related to SEO and natural language processing, and then progressively moved towards translation and subtitling, which I am dedicated to the last few years. I have solid experience in the travel and hospitality sector, website and game localization, as well as subtitling (TV-series, feature films, documentaries, sports commentaries).