Originally from Germany, I have spent the last 4 years working and living abroad, improving and building upon my language skills. Graduated with a Master's Degree in Automotive Engineering, I have more than 3 years post-graduate experience in the mechanical engineering industry. I am highly specialized in technical translation, especially for the automotive & engineering business and can guarantee excellent written content for a better & smoother readers’ experience as well as deadline commitment.
Ever since I began working as a freelance translator, I participated in diverse translation projects such as:
• website localization
• Amazon product listings
• Shopify store localization
• marketing material, brochures, manuals
• software and mobile application localization, incl. mobile gaming apps
• technical & scientific translations, especially for the automotive industry.
Over 15 years of experience in providing translations to private and corporate employers (mostly English-German, Polish-German, German-Polish and Polish-English). Hardworking, imaginative, accurate and punctual. My employers appreciate me delivering projects on time as well as creative suggestions I might have concerning contents, layouts, language phrasing, verbalisation etc.
My definite strength is to deliver a high quality, error-free translation on time an according to the employer's specification. My clients have always been content with my very quick turnaround and appreciated clear and comprehensive communication between both sides.
As a freelance translator with educational background in IT and physics, I can offer translations specifically in those areas. I've been working as a freelance translator for about two years now and I was able to gather experience in post-MT translation, translation and subtitling. As an active gamer and musician, I am also interested in jobs concerning those areas.
I am an experienced and skilled translator for many years and offer superior quality, timely collaboration, and excellent service. I hold a Ph. D. degree in the natural sciences accompanied by a successful publication track record (21 published articles in reputable journals in English). I have lived in the UK and the USA for many years and go back and forth between Germany and the USA.
As an independent translator for almost two years, I have translated the contents of my clients in a clear, accurate and appealing way for the intended audience. I work with different topics and due to my heavy scientific background, I especially enjoy translating life science, medical, pharmaceutical and technology contents. I am very meticulous and always deliver the work within the specified deadline. I offer a free 90-day warranty for my services in case a completed and accepted project needs to be changed or updated.
Starting as interpreter and translator during the balkan war, while studying German language in Zagreb, I moved 1995 to Austria, where I live ever since. I am Croatian and German native with profund knowledge of English language. In the meanwhile I was working in big international companies like European Telecom International, a company of Telefonica, and DHL. Since 2012 I am self-employed and work as translator and writer.
Russian & Bulgarian native speaker.
BA in translation and linguistics.
5 years in translation, localization, editing, and MTPE.
Successfully managing hot deadlines, life-time guarantees, and complex tasks.
Payment via Smartcat.
English to German Translator
My areas of expertise are technical, financial (with a special focus on forex), e-commerce, tourism, medical and academic texts. Language has always fascinated me—not merely the speaking of foreign languages but the act of translation in particular. Transforming the precise meaning of a text and making it alive in a different language requires more than an excellent command of the grammar and vocabulary of the target language. The translated text needs to sound natural and fluent, and maintaining the correct context is similarly essential. Translation of web-based e-commerce pages, for instance, is very different from translating an academic text or a literary piece. I specialize in translating documents from English or Dutch into German, my mother tongue. I translate only into my home language as translations out of one’s home language can go badly wrong—both for oneself and for the client—if one is not fully bilingual. I am reliable.
Proudly providing you with additional services such as project management, content moderating services as well as translation, editing, typing, subtitling, transcription and proofreading services in English, German and Spanish.
I grew up in Germany and have visited my huge American family in the US State Ohio every year for a month, give or take. I have been fluent in English since 1989.
I have worked for a medical device producer for over a total of 3 years, translating regulations and processes required by the ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820. I have spent a month going over the new MDSAP guideline.
I studied the subjects German and English to teach it at the Gymnasium, which is the equivalent to an academic high school. I will go back to teaching in February, but since I miss working with languages in a more direct way, I want to keep translating different projects.
I am also a major modern literature fan and would not mind translating (short) stories, either.
I have long-time experience of participation in international projects in cooperation with commercial and diplomatic missions of European countries (Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland and others.) and Asia (Japan, China, Korea, India), and also the United States and Canada. Is carried out ongoing cooperation with Swiss companies.
I was born in Budapest, Hungary. My native languages are russian and english. I practiced in multiple preparations of contracts, international bilateral agreements (commercial and inter-state) in various fields, including oil, gas, trade, education, legislation, safety, medicine, etc.
I have business practices in the preparation and carrying out of business negotiations on the export-import, logistics, including questions of legal, financial, customs nature, as well as the preparation for presentations, interviews, seminars and business trips.
I am translator among multiple languages, professional translator for both personal and company task-orders (for books and texts, business contracts, different agreements, documents for several directions), as well as interpreter, editor, ESL teacher/trainer and speaker for ESL cassettes for international businesses and politicians.
I have been doing freelance translations for many years. I have practiced the translation from Polish, Hungarian, English, German, Japanese and other languages.
At the same time, I have hands-on experience consulting in the fields: legal, external economic activity, foreign trade, international relations.
Today I have my own business and educational structure "FTLB Consulting & Training Group" for training and consulting services of private and corporate Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Qualifications, Linguistic, Legal, Finance.
Translation services: (Russian, English, German, Polish)
Services offered: Translation and proofreading language pairs:
from Russian to English,
from English to Russian
from Russian to German
from German into Russian
from Russian to Polish
from Polish into Russian
from English to Ukrainian
from Ukrainian to English
Areas of specialization: Engineering, Technology, Art, Literary, Medical, Law, Business, Financial, Oil and gas, Management, Marketing, other.
Capacity available: from a minimum of 50,000 words per month.
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
I am a professional multi-lingual translator with over 6 years of experience.
I specialize in English<>Arabic, French, Urdu, Hindi and Swahili translations.
Along with accurate and high quality translations, I also provide editing, proofreading and MTPE services.
I have worked for companies like Amazon, Learning Dollars, Hello English, LinguaArabic, Translate-this, IFA media and many more over the past 6 years.
Kindly check out my portfolio for work samples. Looking forward to working with you. Thank you.
I am a professional translator. I hold a Master’s degree in Translation and Interpreting from Kent State University . I translate all types of documents (legal, medical, technical, and religious documents). High quality translations are always guaranteed.
I believe I can offer the best service because I pay a lot of attention to the tiniest details, I translate manually, and I excel at completing projects within time and budget constraints while approaching each assignment with the utmost diligence and dedication.
I am available to start working today.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I am a native German and a professional translator for 20 years. During this time I specialized in technical, medical, legal, IT and website translations. Over the past years, I have also translated a couple of books (novels) for both well-known international authors and emerging writers. I offer my clients high-quality translations and always respect given deadlines. Furthermore, I am a good communicator and flexible team worker.
Professional translator in German (native), Turkish (native), Italian (fluent) and English (fluent).
I was born in Germany and I currently live in Turkey, where I have been working as a translator and tourist guide for over 15 years. I have excellent verbal and written language skills in German, Turkish, Italian and English, and due to my profession as a tourist guide I possess a very profound knowledge.
I am a state-approved translator and tour guide in German, Turkish, Italian and English.
Passionate about languages and aviation.
Working now full-time since 3+ years as a translator, localizing content from Latin America, the DACH region, and English-speaking markets.
Background in digital marketing, familiar also with code translation, CMS platforms (LiveWords, WordPress and others), Amazon market place (AMZ) SEO translations (DE/UK/US/MX/ES), keyword research, e-commerce SEO.
Specialized translation areas: Marketing, Product Translations, E-Commerce, Finance, Contracts, Logistics, Crypto
Knowledgeable about presentation editing in PPT and Keynote (layouting, translation, localization), subtitling, uploading and integration of content.
With a team of translators available upon request for: Italian, Croatian, Serbian, Portuguese (Brazil), French
Hi, I’m Andre and I’m here to offer professional translation and text services. Having studied German Literature, Linguistics and Culture Studies, as well as Musicology at the University of Kiel in Germany, working with complex texts of highly diverse topics is my prime expertise and passion.
My prior experiences and areas of expertise include:
- Websites (incl. tags)
- Instruction Manuals
- Technical Documentation
- Template Files for Content Management Systems
- Short Stories
- Video Games
I am a project manager for translation and content writing projects. Founder and CEO of The Happy Beavers. I chose a team of excellent translators, editors, proofreaders and content writers and together we offer high-quality services. If you hire me, you will receive a native high-quality result in all mentioned languages in my profile.
I am the right person to talk to if one of the following points applies to you:
• You want to go beyond receiving “just a text in another language” and you are looking for content that is marketing- and SEO-optimized.
• You are afraid that choosing the right freelancer might take very long and you just want to get a high-quality job done.
• Your project is long-term and might involve multiple people, perhaps in multiple languages but you don’t want to talk your project over and over with every single freelancer, instead, just one party to deal with.
Available to chat about your needs. Ready to help your business grow.
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
I am a former journalist and marketing content writer from Austria, native in German and near-native in English and Swedish. I have 9 years’ experience in translating, writing, editing, and product reviewing. My specializations are IT and engineering as well as marketing and financial content. However, I want to work more in various fields in order to learn more.
I'm fast in response and delivery with quality. So I believe that you will have good experience when working with me.
B.A. in Media & Communication (2008, Germany), summer school in English (2011, Stanford, CA), M.A. in Media & Society (2012, France), M.A. in Translation (2015, Germany), doctoral candidate in sociology (est. 2020). Professional experience since 2005 (mostly gaming, media, and publishing industries). Happy to connect on LinkedIn and Xing.
Available as. copy-editor, proofreader, translator, localizer, writer / illustrator, graphic designer / transcriber, subtitle editor / UX and UI tester / product reviewer.
Areas of expertise: academe; nonfiction and fiction books; digital technologies; online, offline, and social media; SEO and websites in general; online and offline games; PR and B2B communication; CRM and newsletters.
- there is no topic I cannot translate or proofread.
- reasonable turnaround, very high quality.
- able to work with any tool you provide me with.
I am translating and proofreading from English and French into German (any variant). I am originally from Switzerland and now living in Belgium. Over the last years I have been gaining freelance experience in a vast variety of subject, mainly I am specialised in IT, fashion and marketing.
Experienced German Translator with a demonstrated history of working in the translation and localization industry. Skilled in English, Linguistics, Localization, Translation, and Foreign Languages. Strong information technology professional graduated from the University of Sarajevo.
Училась в Германии, работаю устным и письменным переводчиком в языковых парах немецкий/ английский/ русский.
Занимаюсь переводами текстов различных тематик, в том числе технических, медицинских и экономических.
Гарантирую качественный и быстрый перевод.