Hi. I’m a full-time native Korean translator with over 13 years of translation experience.
I provide English <-> Korean translation, proofreading and editing services. I am more than willing
to take any sample test to show my translation capabilities. I guarantee your satisfaction 100%,
- Quality translation
- Quick response (Within 10 min)
- Low rate
- Follow-up inquiry/help (Free of charge)
I am very easy to work with as I know clients' needs very well through my experiences of working as a project manager for several years.
I reply promptly to any email inquiry (Usually within 10 min) so you can easily communicate with me and I am usually on SKYPE during regular business hours.
- SKYPE ID: transsolution - WeChat: transsolution - WhatsApp: 821077230987
Lastly, but not least, check out positive feedbacks I have received at http://www.proz.com/translator/2128385
I am a translator and proofreader with extensive experience and a confirmed ability to translate effectively from Korean to Russian and vice versa. I have 10+ years of translation experience in various subjects, including Tourism/Travel, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics/Finance, IT, Construction...
With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
• Writing fluent and accurate English and Korean
• The native language is Korean, so use varied expressions in translation
• Be punctual to the deadline
• Able to reply promptly
• Highly skilled in Trados 2017 & MemoQ, MS Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe
• I have worked for the service industry and sales business for 9 years.
So I provided fluent and user-friendly expressions and highly catching phrases, which meets client’s expectations.
I hold a Master's degree in translation and interpretation and have worked professionally for an international trading company as an in-house translator for the past three years. I am confident that I can conduct accurate translation and interpretation in all settings, successfully maintaining meanings, flow and specific characteristics of original words. I am equally competent taking leadership of projects, working autonomously and working in a team environment.
work experiences - Syracuse University in New York Master’s Degree Majored in Public Administration - KDI International Graduate School Participated in International Relations Course - Seoul National University Bachelor Majored in Social Science - Korea National Assembly 4th Grade Secretary Worked for Policy-making Translation (English ? Korean) I am a native Korean and have worked as a freelance translator and reviewer with several translation agencies home and abroad. I have since translated the Korean language to and from English. I have seven years of experience as a freelance translator and have continually translated a huge amount of words a year. With the following knowledge and background, I provide my clients with accurate, on-time and versatile translations. My recent translations: SWMM Aplication Manual Final; (ILO) Skills for green jobs – European Synthesis Report; [EIA]IEO2010-NG; The Antarctic
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ETC.
I had been working for European / American companies for 30 years mainly for sales, marketing and business operation in industrial B2B businesses, then am now working as a freelance translator and interpreter for various industries and products.
Добрый день всем!
Занимаюсь переводами с корейского и английского 2007 года. Ставка: 400руб. за 1800 знаков за перевод с английского. 450 руб. - за перевод на английский. 600 руб. за 1800 знаков - с корейского на русский и 650 руб. за 1800 знаков - с русского на корейский. Работала письменным и устным переводчиком с/на корейский, а также с/на английский на различных выставках. Подрабатывала в данной сфере все студенческие годы, сейчас подрабатываю внештатным переводчиком с корейского языка в переводческом бюро. Долго жила заграницей, регулярно общалась с носителями английского и корейского языка, поэтому "живой" иностранный язык для меня привычен.
Возможные тематики: нотариальные свидетельства, экспортные декларации, юриспруденция (договора), стоматология, косметология, косметика, бытовая техника, технические тексты. В данных темах разбираюсь хорошо, везде имела опыт работы.
Могу переводить сайты и презентации в любом формате. Могу помочь с устным переводом
Hello! I'm Korean native translator who has been working as a translator for 5 years now. I've majored business administration in Soongsil Univ in Korea, so marketing is one of my specialties.
I'm punctual and you will receive your project done on time without doubt.
I worked in Sejong translation company for over a year and gained much experiences as translator.
I've done translating in several fields in Sejong trans such as product introduction, presentation, interview, product instruction, company contract and even in sports.
I've also worked translating short documentary film with Korean public broadcasting, EBS. Translating videos won't be a problem for me too.
I'm working as individual translator so feedbacks will be handled quick with sufficient delicacy.
Since I'm native Korean, I can use every Korean phrases and expressions freely on a right circumstance. I'll do my best to deliver every subtle nuance you required.
Contact me if you need delicate and reliable translation.
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
How are you?
I'm a native Korean translator.
Over the past 5 years, I translated various contents for IT, Subtitling, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain related, General Technology and Science, Machinery, Legal & Certification, Financial document, Medical document, and Gaming translation fields.
I'm confident with my English-Korean translating skill and I'm here to help you get your work done!
My work will be submitted in time and the quality will be guaranteed as I am a responsible professional who is aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
I would like to work with you for a long time with a good friendship.
Born and lived for 40 years in Korea
Live in Canada and Malaysia over 10 years
Customer support experience over 20 years
Translation experience 10 years
I have been translate such as marketing products, Manuals, Exhibition materials
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
JTF/PROZ/JLPT Certified Japanese Professional Translator | Legal | ICO
I'm a native Japanese speaker. I majored in English literature, and received a bachelor's degree from a university in Japan.I have worked as an English-Japanese translator for about 15 years. I also taught students Japanese in Japan. I can translate any type of files into Japanese 100% perfectly.
- Voice Over - Male & Female
- E-commerce, Technology
- WordPress (HTML,JAVA,CSS,TPL, etc Expert )
- Investment, Finance, Real Estate
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Apps, Software, Gaming
- Corporate and Investor Relations
- Market Research, Marketing Support
- Human Resources, Training, Resume Services
I have worked for companies over 7 years in the field of CS, trading and manufacturing, So I think it would be helpful for translation in the related fields. And both English into Korean and Spanish into Korean are possible to translate.
Hi I'm Haemin. I am a Native Korean translator currently based in Ontario, Canada and I want to be your translator! I write fluently, and in a culturally appropriate manner in both Korean and English. I also work very closely with an Native English editor to ensure quality on translation to English projects. I can translate up to 100,000 words per month for any project you might have.
Have experience living in the U.S.A. the republic of South Africa, and China for 10 years. I also have working experience as a SNS marketer, English teacher, and Researcher. I have translated/proofread for IT companies such as Wix.com and booking.com.
I have been studying in U.S and Korea so I am able to make fluent sentences in both languages and
also have high knowledge in science so it is able for me to translate a highly knowledged documents.
my parents are running a business in Korea but they couldn't speak korean so they needed there own translator
and I fitted on it that's why I have been translating for there business since I was in middle school. therefor I am sure that I can translate any kind of document for my customers with a natural translation skills I have build up from my young ages.
저는 미국과 한국에서 공부 했었기 때문에 해당 두 언어로 자연스러운 문장을 구사 할 수 있으며 과학에 깊은 소양이 있어서 어떤 어려운 문서도 번역 할 자신이 있습니다. 제 부모님들은 한국에서 사업을 하시지만 한국어를 못 했기에 따로 통역사, 번역가가 필요 했습니다. 딱 번역 일을 할 수 있는 제가 있어서 저희 부모님은 중학교 시절 부터 사업 번역을 제게 맡겼었습니다. 전 이렇게 어릴적 부터 키워 온 번역 실력으로 고객을 위해서 어떤 문서든지 번역 할 수 있다고 확신합니다.
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.