Hi. I’m a full-time native Korean translator with over 13 years of translation experience.
I provide English <-> Korean translation, proofreading and editing services. I am more than willing
to take any sample test to show my translation capabilities. I guarantee your satisfaction 100%,
- Quality translation
- Quick response (Within 10 min)
- Low rate
- Follow-up inquiry/help (Free of charge)
I am very easy to work with as I know clients' needs very well through my experiences of working as a project manager for several years.
I reply promptly to any email inquiry (Usually within 10 min) so you can easily communicate with me and I am usually on SKYPE during regular business hours.
- SKYPE ID: transsolution - WeChat: transsolution - WhatsApp: 821077230987
Lastly, but not least, check out positive feedbacks I have received at http://www.proz.com/translator/2128385
I am an English-Korean translator and a native Korean speaker.
I have worked as an English-Korean translator for 9 years.
And I am a team leader of translators(our team has 15 first-class Tri-Linguists [English-Korean-Chinese]), our team capacity is over 400 k words per month.
I have a lots of experience of transcribing, translating, and captioning audio and videos from English to Korean (vice-versa) in Tech-sci companies.
I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible.
Hello, I am currently working as an ELL teacher in elementary school in Anchorage Alaska. This is my first year as an ELL teacher and I've worked as a Special Education Teacher for 6 years. I was born in Korea and graduated from college with a BS in Economics. I came to America 15 years ago. Before I came to America I worked as an article writer for a Monthly Health Magazine for 3 years. I also wrote several scripts for skits that were performed at small theaters and churches. I love writing and I believe my previous experiences would be a great asset for my new journey toward translating!
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW ETC.
I had been working for European / American companies for 30 years mainly for sales, marketing and business operation in industrial B2B businesses, then am now working as a freelance translator and interpreter for various industries and products.
As an international student who jumped around various cities in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong to name a few), I have a pretty good grasp of English, Mandarin and my mother tongue Korean. I take interest in various subjects, especially in the science and technology sector, and will be proceeding to doing a doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering. I am actively reading new papers and patents, so do not hesitate if you need translation in this aspect!
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
How are you?
I'm a native Korean translator.
Over the past 5 years, I translated various contents for IT, Subtitling, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain related, General Technology and Science, Machinery, Legal & Certification, Financial document, Medical document, and Gaming translation fields.
I'm confident with my English-Korean translating skill and I'm here to help you get your work done!
My work will be submitted in time and the quality will be guaranteed as I am a responsible professional who is aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
I would like to work with you for a long time with a good friendship.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
Professional Translator (II)
Actively seeking a new opportunity
where I will be able to utilize my skills,
educational background, and ability to
work well with your company, which
will allow me to grow further.
▪ KyungSung University
2019 – 2022
▪ International Interpretation & Translation Association
2018 – 2019
Professional Translator (II)
▪ DanKook University
2007 – 2014
(2 years in ROKAF as aeronautical engineer)
▪ BEEC, TEACHING ENGLISH GRAMMAR
▪ CULCOM, ASSISTANCE MANAGER & SUBTITLER
▪ Language Pair : English to/from Korean
▪ Service : Translation, Proofreading
▪ Expertise : Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Engineering, IT, Apps, Ads,
Tourism/Travel, Product Manual
▪ Words per Day: 2000 ~ 3000
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
Hi I'm Haemin. I am a Native Korean translator currently based in Ontario, Canada and I want to be your translator! I write fluently, and in a culturally appropriate manner in both Korean and English. I also work very closely with an Native English editor to ensure quality on translation to English projects. I can translate up to 100,000 words per month for any project you might have.
I am Nayeon Kim from Korea.
As I am a student majoring in chemical engineering, I feel comfortable translating texts involving technical terms.
I value 'trust' the most in relationships. Therefore, I guarantee you to provide fast and accurate translations. Also, the works always will be completed on time.
Feel free to contact me :)
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.