With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
Thank you for visiting my profile.
As a native Korean, I translate English into Korean. I've worked in the translation field for the past 3 years.
-Specializing in: Medical(general), Clinical Trial, Pharmaceutical, IT localisation, etc.
-Rates per source word
editing/proofreading $0.03 or $15 per hour
-CAT: SDL Trados, MemoQ 8.5, Wordfast 5, Memsource
-Date capacity: 4,000 words(English to Korean)
I have more than 3 years of experience working in CRO related to clinical trials including internal translation of medical documents, proofreading of the clinical trial protocols, ICFs, IRB letters, monitoring reports, safety reports, etc.
For additional information, please refer to my resume. I sincerely thank you for your time and consideration.
• Writing fluent and accurate English and Korean
• The native language is Korean, so use varied expressions in translation
• Be punctual to the deadline
• Able to reply promptly
• Highly skilled in Trados 2017 & MemoQ, MS Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe
• I have worked for the service industry and sales business for 9 years.
So I provided fluent and user-friendly expressions and highly catching phrases, which meets client’s expectations.
Detail-oriented translator with extensive experiences in IT, patent, technical, legal and medical interpretaion as well as art and culinary-related texts, equipped with diverse academic backgrounds including Ph.D, MLS, MA and BA in Art History, Korean Studies, Information Science and Engineering.
work experiences - Syracuse University in New York Master’s Degree Majored in Public Administration - KDI International Graduate School Participated in International Relations Course - Seoul National University Bachelor Majored in Social Science - Korea National Assembly 4th Grade Secretary Worked for Policy-making Translation (English ? Korean) I am a native Korean and have worked as a freelance translator and reviewer with several translation agencies home and abroad. I have since translated the Korean language to and from English. I have seven years of experience as a freelance translator and have continually translated a huge amount of words a year. With the following knowledge and background, I provide my clients with accurate, on-time and versatile translations. My recent translations: SWMM Aplication Manual Final; (ILO) Skills for green jobs – European Synthesis Report; [EIA]IEO2010-NG; The Antarctic
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ETC.
Добрый день всем!
Занимаюсь переводами с корейского и английского 2007 года. Ставка: 400руб. за 1800 знаков за перевод с английского. 450 руб. - за перевод на английский. 600 руб. за 1800 знаков - с корейского на русский и 650 руб. за 1800 знаков - с русского на корейский. Работала письменным и устным переводчиком с/на корейский, а также с/на английский на различных выставках. Подрабатывала в данной сфере все студенческие годы, сейчас подрабатываю внештатным переводчиком с корейского языка в переводческом бюро. Долго жила заграницей, регулярно общалась с носителями английского и корейского языка, поэтому "живой" иностранный язык для меня привычен.
Возможные тематики: нотариальные свидетельства, экспортные декларации, юриспруденция (договора), стоматология, косметология, косметика, бытовая техника, технические тексты. В данных темах разбираюсь хорошо, везде имела опыт работы.
Могу переводить сайты и презентации в любом формате. Могу помочь с устным переводом
Providing deep expertise in translating patent, pharmaceutical, and IT contents as well as strong communication skills, I am considered as an outstanding linguist in English to Korean language service. With my impressive experiences, I ensure high-quality language services required in the global business environment.
My professional background is in patent, chemistry, and IT. As a business strategy officer, I also have professional experiences in IT and business. At first, I translated a variety of fields, but now I am focusing on patent translation and technical translation for pharmaceuticals and IT companies.
Now, I am one of the most competent English to Korean linguists specializing in patent and technology. I want to provide reliable English-Korean language service. Should you require additional information, don't hesitate to contact me at convenience. Thank you for your review and consideration.
As an international student who jumped around various cities in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong to name a few), I have a pretty good grasp of English, Mandarin and my mother tongue Korean. I take interest in various subjects, especially in the science and technology sector, and will be proceeding to doing a doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering. I am actively reading new papers and patents, so do not hesitate if you need translation in this aspect!
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
Born in Korea, I came to the United States by myself when I was 14, making me fluent in both Korean and English. After studying Chemistry and Linguistics at the University of Chicago. I worked as a laboratory technician in the Wu lab of the Ben May Department for Cancer Biology at the University of Chicago. My passion lies in animal welfare and languages, I'm looking to find work in translation (English/Korean) and transcription. With backgrounds in both sciences and linguistics, I am well versed in both technical and scientific writings, as well as day-to-day writings. As a creative outlet, I like to crochet and make ceramics with 4+ years of experience in each.
Professional Translator (II)
Actively seeking a new opportunity
where I will be able to utilize my skills,
educational background, and ability to
work well with your company, which
will allow me to grow further.
▪ KyungSung University
2019 – 2022
▪ International Interpretation & Translation Association
2018 – 2019
Professional Translator (II)
▪ DanKook University
2007 – 2014
(2 years in ROKAF as aeronautical engineer)
▪ BEEC, TEACHING ENGLISH GRAMMAR
▪ CULCOM, ASSISTANCE MANAGER & SUBTITLER
▪ Language Pair : English to/from Korean
▪ Service : Translation, Proofreading
▪ Expertise : Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Engineering, IT, Apps, Ads,
Tourism/Travel, Product Manual
▪ Words per Day: 2000 ~ 3000
I am Native Korean, and having lived abroad for over 25 years, I am bilingual in both English and Korean languages. I have senior-level translation experience through working for various MNE clients for over 7 years. Accuracry of translation, competitive pricing and quick turn around is my key to success!
You may reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019
I can offer high quality translation services : English to Korean / Korean to English
* Biological and Medical Translation (lab report , product introduction, etc,.)
I majored in Food&Nutrition and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science. I have handled lots of documents in presentation, report, thesis, etc,.
*Legal Translation ( Certificate, License, contraction, etc,.)
I studied for about two years in preparation for the Patent Attorney Examination and passed the primary test of it. And I also have handled a bunch of legal documents when I worked at International patent&law office.
*Business Translation ( Marketing documents, Business proposal, etc,.)
I have made various documents in Researching and Brand Marketing by searching the internet, youtube, SNS platform and so on.
*Transcription & Subtitle ( video, audio, etc,.)
Now, I’m participating in the Ted video translation volunteer project.
Hi I'm Haemin. I am a Native Korean translator currently based in Ontario, Canada and I want to be your translator! I write fluently, and in a culturally appropriate manner in both Korean and English. I also work very closely with an Native English editor to ensure quality on translation to English projects. I can translate up to 100,000 words per month for any project you might have.
1. Translating text to the target language (English-Korean, Korean-English) with at least 9 years of working experiences in the medical and pharmaceutical field.
2. Clinical trial application dossier, regulatory, technical documentation, medical writing, drug data sheets, health care, medical devices, marketing.
3. Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper quality and standards.
Specialized in proof reading since 2014. Worked on Fortune 100 companies' websites such as GE, Emirates, United Airlines, Dell, BrandUSA, GoPro, Harman and much more. Looking for technical translation projects.
• Native South Korean and professional English-Korean translator
• Extensive scientific and engineering knowledge through a Bachelor's degree in Physics and Information Display
(Semiconductor, LCD, OLED, Plasma Display)
• Working experience in an automotive field and quality department
• Good knowledge of Quality, IT (Programming, Network) and Engineering (Automation, Embedded Systems)
through the training of ISO Certification Auditor Training Course and Building Automation Facility Control
• Tremendous amount of translation and editing experience with high quality and on-time delivery in the law,
business, medical, finance, HR, computer, engineering, fashion field, art, religion
• Comprehensive understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
As a translator, I believe good translation should not read like the translation. I pride myself on providing carefully crafted writing based on strong understanding and command of Korean and English. With excellent translation strategies and extensive background knowledge. I give all of my translations a thorough review before submitting them and always carefully research all terminology online. Above all, I never miss the requested deadline!