I’m Murni binti Jamaludin from Selangor, Malaysia and I would like to offer
my translation service as I have 5 years experience in translating English to
Malay language (native), vice versa.
I have a Bachelor of Science Nutrition and Community Health degree and
also translation and editing certificates from Malaysia Institute of
Translation & Books.
I was born and grew up in Malaysia for 29 years and learnt my native
language, Malay Malaysia and English almost 18 years as my second
My fields of translation are nutrition, diet, healthcare, general
text, science field, medical, IT, technical, marketing, SAP, property,
theses editing and subtitle (documentary and film).
Throughout these 5 years, I have experience using tools such as
Across, Translation Workspace, Memsource, Translation Management
System (TMS), SAP, Smartling, MateCat, and SDL Trados Studio 2014.
My capacity is 3000-4000 words per day. My translation rate per word is USD 0.10 - 0.05 (negotiable). For mo
Fourth year degree student with a strong interest in projects that require both critical thinking and decision making. Committed to learn the new skills and enhance current skills as a translator. Always eager to feel the experience working as a translator. Hence, I am looking forward to enhance my skills in typing.
I experienced translate subtitle using these websites:
-IYUNO Media Group
I experienced using this translation tool:
- SDL Trados Studio 2007
I am a Malaysian Chinese with excellent language proficiency in Malay, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and English. With over 20 years of experience in translation and copywriting, I am confident that I can always produce high quality work. Currently I am appointed by SAP, Germany as the Malay Language Expert. Besides, I am also the appointed Subject Matter Expert of The Malaysian Insurance Institute.
As an adept Senior System Analyst, I have well rounded background in software requirements and software development for various industries including human resource, finance, healthcare, aviation, travel and tourism and eCommerce.
My working experience also gave me 8 years translation experience especially during my requirements gathering stage. My expertise in various skills make me a great addition to any project.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.