I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
A native speaker of both Hindi and Marathi, I have over 15 years of freelance translation experience. I used to work as an insurance Business Analyst (BA) in my day job. This helps me with attention to detail, task management, distributed team management, project management and written and oral communication skills. I'm now a full-time freelance translator.
I’m a certified Translator, Editor, Transcriber, Subtitler as well as certified software tester. Till date I’ve translated more than 1 million words in various domains/subjects. More than 20 leading Language Service Providers and organizations trust me for my services on regular basis.
Experience: 10+ years
My mother tongue: Marathi
Language pairs I work with: ENG<>MAR; GER>ENG; HIN>ENG
I can work in following Domains/Subjects: Technical, IT, Medical, Education, Insurance, Legal, General etc.
Well versed with CAT tools such as: Trados, Across, Wordfast Pro, Passolo, Memsource etc.
My daily output is: ~3000
I’m available full-time; from 9 AM to 6 PM
You can expect reliable translation and service at reasonable fees.
To know more about me I’d request you to refer my resume, attached herewith. Should you need more info feel free to write/ring me.
I would be more than happy to work with you. Looking forward.
* Freelancer, Multitalented, Gem of Speaker & Languages with the heart of Queen Of Hearts :)
* Medical Professional, Author of few Ebooks(Eng,Hindi,Marathi),
* Services: (Translations/Transcreations/Transliteration/Proofreading-Editing) +
VO [EN,MAR,HI,DE(German)] ; phonetic VO(Bengali, Punjabii,Mayan) +
* Domains: All/Medical/Gaming/Literature/IT/Certificates/Legal/Pharma/Marketing/Spiritual
* CAT TOOLS: Trados/Smartcat/MemoQ
I am Success.
Feel free to ping my skype (greenaapples) or Live chat here. Thanks.
I'm a linguist, creative writer, translator, editor, proofreader, and localization expert with 7+ years of experience in the industry. I also offer my expertise in subtitle creation to video content providers and created subtitles in Hindi and Marathi for hundred+ hours of videos till date.
I've helped one of the largest unicorn start-up in the hospitality industry to localize their website into Hindi.
I have also worked with the largest e-commerce player to localize their platform for Hindi-speaking world. Recently, I have worked with them to make their upcoming AI-driven product suitable for Indian English speakers.
I m doing for work for appen i can traslate 3 language like English to hindi hindi to english english to marathi marathi to english and hindi to marathi and i know little bit amount of gujrati also
so i can give you work fastly in low rates
A native Marathi speaker with an engineering and education background who has spent 5 years in the US leading to near native English skills. Prior to working as a linguist I was working in the IT industry initially as a software engineer and then as a project manager.
As a linguist I provide both Marathi to English and English to Marathi language services. My regular clients include an NGO working in the field of education and an automotive major.
• Translator, Subtitler & Screenwriter, I love to toggle between roles and traverse in various fields.
• A deep interest in varied fields helps to offer and efficiently execute my services for diverse objectives including subtitles, Marketing & PR
material, Books & Journals, In-house publications, Business manuals, online articles, Literary works, Education tools and Cultural projects.
• Consistently relied upon for timely, value-added translations.
• Preferred for simultaneously executing an assignment in both languages – Marathi & Hindi.
• Equally efficient in audio-visual, online and print media. Adaptable to hardcore commercial, business (general) as well as ‘authentic’ content.