I´m experienced in specialized texts (health, medicine and pharmaceutics, technology, economy, finance, law, marketing, cosmetics and others). I've got a C1 Certificate of Spanish (DELE), preparing for C2. I´ve got a Master´s degree in Specialized Translation (FR-ES, EN-ES) from the University of Cordoba, Spain. I also studied French Philology at the Jagiellonian University of Cracow, Poland (Bachelor). I always meet deadlines and I use specialized sources to guarantee the correct use of terminology. You can be sure I will do my best to provide the best quality.
I provide EN/ES>PL and PL>EN translations.
I have both managerial and translation experience from international companies. My educational background is law. I specialize in legal/finance/business/marketing and general translations. I use various CAT and I am willing to learn new tools as required.
I work in flexible hours depending on open projects.
I have a registered business in Poland.
Professional translator and editor with a translation experience of 7 years and 5 months, in total approx. 2705 day, i.e., 16400 working hours, approx. 16400 pages translated from/to Lithuanian, Polish, English, French, Italian, Russian, Latin languages in the fields of legal documents, financial documents, EU documents, industrial designs, trademarks and etc. Usual capacity is about *3,000 words/day for translation, *6,000 words/day for proofreading.
I am a Native Polish copywriter and translator with over 9 years of experience. I will deliver you 100% plagiary free texts and a precise human translations in a short time and at a great price!
Languages that I can translate: Polish(Native), English, German, Macedonian(Native), Serbian.
I can help you with:
- TEXTS WRITING
- RESEARCH (market research, keywords research, social media/marketing research etc.)
- EXCEL/WORD tasks
I am also a programmer (by profession), so I will be happy to help you with any type of:
- WEB DESIGN
- WEB development
- APP development
- APP testing
- I will help you with any changes on your website, app, program.
- I specialize in: .NET, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, SQL
If you have any questions, contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
I have finished MA studies in Philology and Translation, currently I work in translation office in Warsaw. My native languages are Ukrainian and Russian, I am also fluent in English and Polish. I live in Poland for 5 years already.
I am a dedicated Polish copywriter, translator and proofreader.
I am passionate about copywriting, and I am a co-owner of travel blog. On daily basis, I speak and write mainly in Polish. Since I started working as a freelancer, I have written and translated a variety of articles in Polish about health, travel and gambling.
I am highly experienced in both spoken and written communication. I am serious about my work and believe in good communication and confidentiality. Client satisfaction and quality work are my top priorities.
Professionally involved into tech since 2011. During several years it turned out that there is an enormous need of translation across many IT projects, including websites, apps and its documentation. Variety of specializations are the result of cooperation with diverse companies and their various professions.
Hello everyone! My name is Zuzanna Bućko and I'm a Polish translator and copywriter. I translate theater dramas but not only. I love making sure people can understand what surrounds them and discover our world better. That is why I also translate all the variety of non-specialised and specialised texts in different fields.
I offer services in the field of translation, transcription, text editing and copywriting.
I have 11 years’ experience in translating materials related mostly to technology, mechanics, engineering, construction, vehicles (including vessels), as well as navy and ballistics.
I also specialize in the fields of; marketing, law, EU documentation, communication, fashion, psychology, sociology, religion, etc.
My language combinations are;
English <> Polish
Italian > Polish
Russian > Polish
Web page: http://poletranslator.weebly.com/
As you will see from my cv, I’ve built my career in a variety of roles and industries, mostly in companies where I was not just the admin but also customer service advisor, technology whiz, seller, buyer, cashier and marketing guru. I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I sincerely enjoy it; I thrive in an environment where every project is different, that was one of the reasons why I decided to become a freelance translator and writer. The other reason was my impeccable excellence in the subject of language, which I perceive as an exciting tool in delivering desired results. I am passionate about language and translation; Love to learn new words and ways of expression. Perhaps I’m lucky since writing and translation are both my hobby and work.
My professional and personal merits include:
• Proficiency in using the newest technologies and tools (including SDL Trados, Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS),
• Strong experience as a Translator/Proofreader/Writer,
• Knowledge of Development, Testing, Localization, and SEO tactics as well as a thirst for keeping up to date with new technologies in the market,
• Excessive background in IT, market and business development, customer service, and E-Commerce,
• Natural ability in building and maintaining relationships within the ever changing market,
• High literacy and numeracy, with advanced Microsoft Office skills,
• Skilfulness to prioritize efficiently,
• Passion and understanding of communicating through social media with an engaging tone,
• Meticulous approach to organization and state of the art timekeeping to manage workload and deadlines,
• Team player who collaborates along with a can do attitude and can work independently if needed.
Since three years I’ve been pursuing a career of a writer and translator, running own translation agency and doing my PhD in Philosophy at University of Warsaw, Poland. I’ve written and translated a huge variety of texts including literary, scientific, and commercial; legal and official documents; as well as ads, apps, and websites (please check my portfolio).
Apart from being flexible, responsive and creative, I’m also a fanatic for details – particularly when it comes to written and visual presentation, so will consult fuzzy and difficult wordings and triple check every line translated and written.
Last but certainly not least, I want you to know that in the course of my professional career, I’ve learned the English manner and the art and ethic of customer service at Grant and Cutler bookshop in the heart of London.
My name is Katarzyna and I am a freelance translator and proofreader. I often translate and proofread marketing, legal and business materials and occasionally IT documentation. I have a critical eye and great attention to detail. Attached is my CV where you find more details about the projects I worked on. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
I translate from English - Polish, Polish - English. I am a native Polish speaker and have been living in Northern Ireland since 2005. I have been working as an interpreter since 2008, and as a translator since 2016. I can offer not only a professional service, delivered on time, but also sensitivity to cultural nuances and awareness of diversity and multicultural issues.
Ассистент кафедры прикладной лингвистики Восточноевропейского национального университета имени Леси Украинки (г. Луцк, Украина, 2016 - настоящее время)
Специалист отдела международных отношений Восточноевропейского национального университета имени Леси Украинки (г. Луцк, Украина, 2011 - настоящее время)
Преподаватель английского языка в Колледже технологий, бизнеса и права (г. Луцк, Украина, 2014-2015)
User-focused and SEO-driven Russian and English to Polish translations
Dedicated, native Polish linguist with master’s degree in Russian/English Philology and over 6 years of experience in translation, passionate about helping businesses sell, grow and thrive. Being highly sensitive to cultural nuances bibliophile and skilled wordsmith, I am able to convey your unique brand identity in a way, that will resonate with your Polish visitors in an instance, giving you a vital, competitive advantage in the Polish market.
I love words and well written texts. A true passion that I apply to my work. Whether translating or editing a text I feel the need to make perfect.
Don’t underestimate the importance of this. Whether the task at hand is a website or a book, the quality of the text is everything. In any case you are trying to reach an audience, and for that you will need the best translation possible. Otherwise you will risk losing that audience in the market.
Among my areas of expertise:
• Art, Design
• Website and UI localization
As an experienced professional English-Spanish/Polish translator, I provide meticulous personal attention to every detail, delivering a translation that correctly reflects the style and content of the original document.
I am Portuguese native, born in Póvoa de Varzim, a city 25 km from Porto, Portugal. Currently living in Wroclaw, Poland.
I am bilingual (Portuguese and Polish) and fluent in English.
Translation and Proofreading:
• Quality work in Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), English and Polish.
• I guarantee fast delivery of the final work, always before the deadline.
• Working in translation and proofreading from a young age, making it a profession.
• Experience as a market and lead researcher, and with survey and customer satisfaction tools.
• Knowledge in Microsoft products (Windows, VSTS, Excel, Word...)
• Degree in the Veterinarian area.
• Erasmus student: Highly adaptable to multi-cultural environments and great team-worker.
Why you should hire me:
• Full-time freelancer with 5+ years of feedback and 15.000+ hours on different platforms
• I am detail-oriented, perfectionist, and extremely organized.
• I am a quick learner, always willing to study, understand deeper the
I love foreign languages and the colour pink – a symbol of creativity, internal strength and a positive attitude towards life.
I cooperate with the world's biggest translation agencies as well as small local companies. Since the beginning of my professional career as a linguist, I have specialised in mutliple disciplines and had the opportunity to prove myself working in different conditions.
Feel free to drop me a line to discuss how we could work together.
I am a translator in language pairs: Czech-Polish, Slovak-Polish and English-Polish. I strongly believe in work ethics, productivity and punctuality. I only translate into my native language because it gives me a natural advantage of understanding the language to the core. I only work with editable source files (no .pdf files, no scans, no images).
I am a native Polish translator based in the UK. I specialise in marketing, business, e-commerce and creative translation.
I offer translation, proofreading, transcreation and post-editing services.
My daily average capacity is 2000 words.
Professional translation experience:
• E-commerce – product listings, marketing texts, user manuals and documentation for a large online wholesaler
• Electronics – marketing texts, user manuals for small electronics and household devices
• Beauty & cosmetics – product listings for skincare and hair products
• Clothing & fashion – website texts for sportswear brands, stock lists for online shops, website translation for a luxury watch shop
• Cooking & culinary – marketing materials for cooking accessories and food products, manuals, recipes, articles
• Games – marketing texts and game descriptions for online gaming platform, marketing texts and game manuals for educational toys and board games
• Travel & tourism – marketing texts and articles
I am a UK-based native speaker of Polish, with over 25 years' experience in freelance translation and interpreting. My main area of interest is medicine - I provide regular interpreting services in Polish and French for the UK National Health Service. Translation projects involve assignments for private companies such as DHL, Ford, Diageo, ASOS, Tommy Hilfiger, Reebok, Bristol Myers Squibb, Land Rover, documents for local councils and schools in the UK and many more.
I have always been passionate about translating and after graduating from university as a translator I know that it is something I want to do in life. I am patient, creative, diligent and committed, and I always do my job responsibly.