I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
I am a native Swahili speaker fluent in English with work experiences of over seven years in linguistic fields including translation, editing, proofreading and language teaching. Professionally I am a linguist, I have a Bachelor Degree in Language Studies specialising in English and (Ki)Swahili languages. I am capable in translating English<>Swahili.
H! I am Fahad, a professional linguist with over 5 years of translation and proofreading experience. I have translated/proofread over 100 thousand words in different subjects. Needless to say I am pursuing my B.A in law.
I am a native Somali and Swahili speaker and can guarantee high-quality results. I love travelling and I tell my experiences to help to support and fit your needs.
If you aren't sure about your order, or if you have questions, feel free to message me any time to clear all your doubts up!
I always work for your satisfaction as the first priority.
My native Language Is Somali,i do translations in different language apart from my native language this includes
English<>Swahili,Tigrenya and Amharic.compliance with deadlines and accuracy of the translation both source and target languages are my top priorities.i do DTB as well.
Vitruevian Man, [20.09.20 13:39]
I am a Kenyan native, based in Nairobi, Kenya, with a genuine passion about writing media. My goal is to provide high quality and reliable translation services in order to make the entire project a success, from translation to transcription. I have over 2 years of experience in online marketing, working for digital agencies in order to help NGOs like Angaza to improve their social impact.
I have also have experience in Translation & Proof-Reading (SWAHILI - ENGLISH& ENGLISH-SWAHILI), and have translated texts and websites in various fields. Finally, I am also a creative writer and I am able to provide high-quality articles on any subject. I am a reliable, committed, quick and hard-working professional and I can’t wait to work with you!
- Am a lawyer and a good translator of English into Swahili. Have enough experience of doing translation for more than 7 years since 2011.
- i am a hardworking person and who always deliver in time and observes quality in is works.
I am a native Swahili freelance translator based in Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa. I have 5 years of experience in translating, interpreting and transcribing. I am an extremely knowledgeable translator with a strong command over English, Swahili and very well versed with most Kenyan languages. Hands on experience in providing both written and oral translation services between concerned parties.
Had the best grades in Swahili language on 2002 at high school. Joined Internationat Bible Students Association in 2011 as a translator. Took a Translation Techniques Course (TTC) and handled Swahili and other language groups in East Africa as a trainer.
Coordinated language teams at departmental level.
SWAHILI REPORTER/PRESENTER– NATION MEDIA GROUP – JUNE 2015 – JUNE 2016
• Generating ideas for stories and features and following leads from news agencies, the police, the public, press conferences and other sources.
• Researching, verifying and collating evidence and information to support a story using relevant information sources such as the internet, archives, databases, etc.
• Writing scripts for bulletins, headlines and reports and producing complete packages for broa
• Providing directorial input, advising crews on what to film or record.
• Preparing and presenting material 'on air' for both pre-recorded and live pieces.
• Identifying potential interviewees, briefing them, preparing interview questions and conducting both live and recorded interviews;
• Managing and updating all social media platforms.
• Advising supervisor on new trends in online tools, applications, channels, design & strategy.
• Executing & monitoring clients’ social media communication campaigns and monitoring revenue.
• Updating and maintaining Nation media Group websites on daily basis.