Translate film/movie subtitles for agencies cooperating with Netflix, Starworld, K+ in Vietnam
- Translate many types of documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (law, admin, finance, etc.) at a translation agency in 2005.
- Localize in-game content (HTML, CSV, photoshop, flash content) for a Japanese online game project (in English for international market)
- Familiar with using CAT tools like Omegat and SmartCAT
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English - Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication.
- Business: Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance & Accounting, Investment, Transport, Market Research...
- Education, Training Materials
- IT, System, software localization: ERP, accounting system...
- Gaming localization: betting, sport games, action games, adventure/strategy games
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion..
- Graduated from top 1st Business school in Vietnam with Good Results and expertise in the listed fields.
- Ceritifed with Supply Chain & Finance Knowledge by VILAS.
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (guru in Excel & Powerpoint), Adobe Package (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in the fields of Finance & Accounting (for a F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (for a consulting firm)
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
Working full-time as a Vietnamese linguist, I have opportunity of serving various clients, from SME to internationals corporations. I hope to upgrade my skills further through cooperation with more customers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
SEAtongue is an Asian language translation and localization specialist based in the South East Asia with headquarters in Malaysia and offices worldwide.
We‘re specialized in CJK languages, Middle East language, SEA languages and AS languages; However, we can also handle your translation requirements into 80+ languages.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
Мы - Бюро переводов во Вьетнаме (Вьетнамский, Русский, Английский).
Мы предоставляем профессиональные переводческие услуги по оптовой цене многим Бюро переводов в России (письменный перевод).
Все наши сотрудники имеют большой опыт работы в области переводов.
СРОК ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ПЕРЕВОДОВ:
Документы объемом до 10 страниц - 1 день
Документы объемом более 10 страниц - исходя из нормы перевода 5-10 страниц в день (в зависимости от языка).
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с Вьетнамского языка на русский, английский.
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с русского, английского языков на Вьетнамский
1 1 стандартная страница перевода – 1800 знаков, включая пробелы (ознакомьтесь со статьей «Единица измерения в бюро переводов»)
Цена не изменяется кроме специальных документов и не зависит от курса валюта.
Перевод свидетельств, дипломов, паспортов 200 руб/ документ.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
All the translation documents will be reviewed by myself after translated and will be corrected by a second translator. You can trust me and I am totally qualified to protect the integrity of your document, never late in submitting translation case and keep secret for your non-isclosure information.
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
I have been a Translator for nearly ten years and was one of main translators at Expertrans Global Corp. for over six years. I have participated in large specialized projects with high quality requirements and tough dead-line from big customers such as: SDL, INTEL, ELEKTA, MBW, YAMAGATA, MERCEDES, ISUZU, ABEISM, etc. I can use translation-supporting tools like SDL Trados Studio, SDL MultiTerm, MemoQ, etc. in translation proficiently.
Professional translator providingaccuracy with deep understandingforboth source and target languages.Well-talented and having the ability to transfer the exact meaning of the source language taking into consideration the culture ofthe reader receiving the final text.Multi-task person and awareof several cultures across the world.The word “difficult” never expressed here; translation is a mere enjoyable challenge. To keep on the successful career path, it is important to seek an ambitious client or companythrough which development and cooperation can be met.
- Over five years’ experience as a freelance translator and quality controller
- Reputation for accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to do multi-task
- A quick learner with strong motivation to learn and to be trained
- Experience using Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet browsers and search engines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and high cooperative spirit.
A multi-skilled, reliable & talented translator with a proven ability to translate written documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa. A quick learner who can absorb new idea & can communicate clearly & effectively. Well mannered, articulate
I am a professional Vietnamese subtitler and TV content translator with 15 years of experience. Being a journalist working for Vietnam Television for so many years, I am familiar with TV and online content. I started the part-time job of translating TV content during my college years, and since then, I have been translating and making Vietnamese subtitles for multiple reknowned English-language channels (HBO, Starmovies, Cinemax, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, Fox Life, Fox Movies, AXN Asia, Diva, Netflix, DW-TV, KBS, Arirang TV, NHK, Waku Waku, Da Vinci, ABC Television, ect.) I also have solid experience in editing books in translation, and in translating (English-Vietnamese), proofreading documents in various fields.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
I have performed top-notch, high-quality translation services for the past 10 years. I perform various tasks in translation, e.g.: translation of legal documents, translation of audio conversations, website and software localization, and everything in language pair English - Vietnamese.
I have never been late on a project's deadline. Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
Shenzhen Translock Co., Ltd is able to offer quality translation, proofreading,interpretation, Desktop publishing and other language related services at competitive rates. We can provide translation services for many fields, professions and industries in-multiple languages ,including tourism/ Law/ Marketing/ Document /Advertising /Finance Technology /Business,etc.
My name is Alyssa Dinh, an English-Vietnamese freelance translators based in Vietnam. This email is to express my interest in applying as English - Vietnamese freelance translator to your organization.
I have had more than 10 years of experiences in localization industry as a translator in a variety of fields such as Life Sciences, Legal, Finance/Banking, Manufacturing, Engineering, Marketing, etc. During the years, I have had the opportunity to cooperate with large institutions and enterprises including Sanofi Aventis, Novartis, HSBC, ANZ, Mondelez International, AON, AIA, Primetals and many well known global language service providers.
I can use most of popular CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Across) and I am willing to learn new tools to comply with the specific system of each customer.
I believe I can make contribution to the growth of your organization.
Thank you for spending time with me. I would look forward to hearing from you soon.
My name is Vu Hong Nhung. I am now working as an English <> Vietnamese Translator and Interpreter. Besides, I am a Certified PRO English-Vietnamese Translator on Proz.com. For further information including testimonials, kindly visit my Proz profile page: http://www.proz.com/translator/2105981
I can be contacted via my email at your utmost convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
My name is Tran Cong Hau. At present, I live in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I am a Vietnamese native speaker, and I have worked in the translation industry for nearly 5 years. I always work hard to give the best translation services to my customers. Feel free to contact me if you need translation services with language pair English-Vietnamese.
I am Phuong Nguyen, the Director of PT translations, a translation company with highly versatile team of qualified and experienced translators who can provide world-class translation services at competitive prices. The vision of PT translations is, and always has been, to “lift the language barrier to facilitate productive and energized cross-cultural and international relations”. With strong focus on delivering consistently high-quality work at competitive rates, we have managed to build strong relationships at home and abroad. This has won us an exceptional reputation for speed, value and service. We always strive to ensure you receive the highest standard of services at a great rate, and your experience with us is truly one-of-a-kind. Our company puts clarity and service at the core of everything we do – not just in the way we approach any task, but also in the way we work with our clients.
I provide professional translation services from English to Vietnamese and vice versa. My main fields of expertise are business, IT , technical, legal, and medical. I am proficient in the use of various CAT software including SDL Trados, which I use for most professional projects. I am a fast translator, always do my research, can be on-hand 24/7, am communicative and hold a long-term view when it comes to my business philosophy. If you seek to expand your business into Vietnam, or to Vietnamese customers/users, I can help you with the localization process. Of course, if you're a Vietnamese company intend on expanding your business abroad, I can help with that too.
Graduated from the University of Languages and International Studies- Vietnam National University, Vietnam, majoring in English - International Business.
Working in Marcom Mate - a Marketing Communication Agency - as a Digital Marketing Executive.
- Heavy experience translating English and Vietnamese documents.
- Great command of both English and Vietnamese language and grammar.
- Broad knowledge base on a variety of subjects.
- Intimate familiarity with with both Eastern and Western culture.
- Translation experience within many disciplines.
- Completely competent with up-to-date computer technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Photoshop CS6, SDL Trados Studio 2011, SDL Passolo Essential 2015 and SDL Multiterm.
- Seeking long-term clients.
- High quality work with excellent turn around time.