I am an experienced, professional English - Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication.
- Business: Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance & Accounting, Investment, Transport, Market Research...
- Education, Training Materials
- IT, System, software localization: ERP, accounting system...
- Gaming localization: betting, sport games, action games, adventure/strategy games
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion..
- Graduated from top 1st Business school in Vietnam with Good Results and expertise in the listed fields.
- Ceritifed with Supply Chain & Finance Knowledge by VILAS.
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (guru in Excel & Powerpoint), Adobe Package (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in the fields of Finance & Accounting (for a F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (for a consulting firm)
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Hi, the name's Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/reviewer since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, mobile application/movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I mainly work with English & Vietnamese, I used to work with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist on a daily basis, with specialized tools of course. I am also experienced in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
You can reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hhoangvy/) for more details on my professional experience.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
Uy is a teacher of English who is always striving for personal and career development. He has more than 8 years’ experience in teaching English and is currently employed as a full-time teacher at Ho Chi Minh City University of Education in Vietnam, since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics.
His love for language does not limit his professional experience to only teaching. Since Sept 2017, he has been working as a freelance translator for Gengo, a high-quality crowdsourcing translation platform. He has been qualified for working at the Pro level for the English-Vietnamese language pair and selected as Preferred Translator by many customers, having translated more than 500,000 words of user-generated content. The words translated are in various field, ranging from customers support, business correspondence to app & web localization.
I started working as a freelance translator and interpreter since 2010, being a student, and to the present this job has brought me much of experience and skills that supports my teaching Russian as a foreign language in university.
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Мы - Бюро переводов во Вьетнаме (Вьетнамский, Русский, Английский).
Мы предоставляем профессиональные переводческие услуги по оптовой цене многим Бюро переводов в России (письменный перевод).
Все наши сотрудники имеют большой опыт работы в области переводов.
СРОК ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ПЕРЕВОДОВ:
Документы объемом до 10 страниц - 1 день
Документы объемом более 10 страниц - исходя из нормы перевода 5-10 страниц в день (в зависимости от языка).
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с Вьетнамского языка на русский, английский.
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с русского, английского языков на Вьетнамский
1 1 стандартная страница перевода – 1800 знаков, включая пробелы (ознакомьтесь со статьей «Единица измерения в бюро переводов»)
Цена не изменяется кроме специальных документов и не зависит от курса валюта.
Перевод свидетельств, дипломов, паспортов 200 руб/ документ.
Excellent simultaneous interpreters for conferences, specialized on IT and telecommunication (with solid background on telecom and IT technology).
Translated six books (published) from English to Vietnamese, including The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Daver and The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
I am not only a translator but also the marketer and website developer, therefore I can understand the language and the professional term, as well as the meaning of documents in IT and business area. I can give the translated documents same meaning, language tone, expression as the original documents
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
SEAtongue is an Asian language translation and localization specialist based in the South East Asia with headquarters in Malaysia and offices worldwide.
We‘re specialized in CJK languages, Middle East language, SEA languages and AS languages; However, we can also handle your translation requirements into 80+ languages.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
I'm currently a student of English Language at Hanoi University and expected to graduate in July 2020.
As a freelance subtitle translator for VCTV for one year, I'm pretty much a newbie in this industry. Therefore, I'm willing to learn, improve and contribute my skills to the work.
- Over five years’ experience as a freelance translator and quality controller
- Reputation for accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to do multi-task
- A quick learner with strong motivation to learn and to be trained
- Experience using Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet browsers and search engines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and high cooperative spirit.
Hi I'm Bob, I'm a Freelance English - Vietnamese translator, English/Vietnamese Voice-over artist. I have 9 years of experience working as a translator. My projects includes: Video games, e-commerce websites and apps, goverment propaganda and lots more. I also do voice-over commercials and podcast in both Vietnamese (all accents) and fluent English.
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 3 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.
Please see comments of my manager during FY2019 performance appraisal as below:-
"Your key strength is to be able to adapt and stay positive. You have also shown quality in your work and where you are not familiar, you take efforts to find out and offer solutions. You are proactive and think ahead which helps in managing work flows."
An Advocate (JNFJ-T) with strong communication skills and organizational skills gained through participating in a wide range of projects, events and cross-cultural experiences from educational to working environment, now finding an opportunity in order to contribute a part to the international integration tendency in Vietnam via cultural, educational and medical exchange
I offer professional English <> Vietnamese translation, localization and DTP services with 10 years of experience. My expertises vary from IT, Gaming, Electronics, Technical to Business, Marketing, Legal, Education and so on. I also provide media-related services such as transcription, subtitling, subtitle translation.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
Hi. I’m Tam, a professional translator and a passionate writer with over eight years of experience.
I’ve worked on a wide range of projects and developed my specialist fields. If your upcoming project is related to the following areas of translation, then I should be a great fit for it.
* Books – I translated best-selling books, including novels and books about business.
* Business documents – Websites, brochures, catalogue, etc. for corporate clients.
* Legal documents – Contracts, meeting minutes, bidding documents, etc. for individual and corporate clients.
* Education – Extensive experience of working with schools and colleges on educational projects.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your particular needs.
Hello, my name is Lien Nguyen.
I have been a freelance interpreter and translator for over 8 years now.
I majored in Korean language and Korean culture in college for 4 years from 2004 to 2008.
And majored in Communication in Seoul for 2 years from 2008 to 2010.
I can translate English <> Vietnamese <> Korean and interpret Vietnamese <> Korean.
Most of my assignments are in Government business areas such as economic cooperation, governance, administration, etc.
And I am a visiting lecturer on simultaneous interpretation at Hanoi University as well.
Please take a look at my website: https://jennynguyen0608.wixsite.com/interpreter
Thank you for your consideration!
A nearly 10-year-experience freelance English-Vietnamese translator in a variety of fields with remarkable skills, looking for opportunities to work with prestigious organizations, companies and individuals so as to create added values to the clients and maximize personal development.
An English into Vietnamese Freelance Translator speaking Northern dialect, with more than 8 years of experience in translating various types of documents, proficiency in computer-assisted translation tools, and a great eye for detail.
I have performed top-notch, high-quality translation services for the past 10 years. I perform various tasks in translation, e.g.: translation of legal documents, translation of audio conversations, website and software localization, and everything in language pair English - Vietnamese.
I have never been late on a project's deadline. Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
Hello! I'm Thai. I specialize in translating from English to Vietnamese. I have more than 9 years of translation experience in many fields, especially healthcare. I can work with Word, Excel, Trados, Wordfast, SDLX, MemoQ, and Memsource. I love translating and endeavor to be better over time.