I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
Hi, the name's Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/reviewer since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, mobile application/movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I mainly work with English & Vietnamese, I used to work with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist on a daily basis, with specialized tools of course. I am also experienced in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
You can reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hhoangvy/) for more details on my professional experience.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
Working full-time as a Vietnamese linguist, I have opportunity of serving various clients, from SME to internationals corporations. I hope to upgrade my skills further through cooperation with more customers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
My name is Thanh, a native Vietnamese in Hanoi. I am a qualified Freelance English/Vietnamese Translator. I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation from Vietnam National University and over 6 years experience translating many types of documentation. I have consistently provided a prompt and professional service so the highest quality is guaranteed.
This is Lang Xuan Truong based in Hanoi, Vietnam. I am an effective, reliable and professional native Vietnamese freelance translator with proven linguistic ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language with more than 10 years of experience.
With my strong desire to acquire different languages around the world and my living in Sweden for academic purposes, I have achieved advanced proficiency in a number of languages and can work with the following pairs: English to Burmese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai and vice versa. Apart from that, I am well-connected to an established network of freelance translators who can work in all different languages and domains, so I believe I can accommodate to all language requests. The CAT translation tools which I will use to aid in my work are Trados, Memsource, and Adobe Photoshop Professional Extended.
Hello! I'm Thai. I specialize in translating from English to Vietnamese. I have more than 9 years of translation experience in many fields, especially healthcare. I can work with Word, Excel, Trados, Wordfast, SDLX, MemoQ, and Memsource. I love translating and endeavor to be better over time.
A professional linguist with high experience as translator, reviewer, proofreader, language lead.
Passionate in providing the audience with highest quality translation that conveyed correct meaning, easy-to-understand, and aligned with the target audience’s culture.
A lifelong learner who continues to improve knowledge and translating skill in main specialties, including Life Sciences, Health Insurance, Travel & Tourism, Marketing, Legal, and IT.
Proficient with CAT and QA tools: SDL Trados, SDL Multiterm, Wordfast, SDLX, Memsource, Smartling, MemoQ, Google Translator Toolkit, XTM, Polyglot, Change Tracker, and Xbench.
I possess 8+ years of progressive experience in the translation services (English-Vietnamese language pair). My professional history includes position such as interpreter, translator and proof-reader.
Providing accuracy with deep understanding for both source and target languages.
Having the ability to transfer the exact meaning of the source language taking into consideration the culture of the reader receiving the final text.
Full-time Freelance Translator (2011-now)
Working with various translation agency and clients across the world in different fields.
Translator at A&J Trading (2014-2019)
Working as a full-time freelance translator for an Australia import&export company that provides business services in Australia and Vietnam.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Well-trained on Smartling, SDL Trados, memoQ, Wordfast, Memsource, MateCat, Wordbench, Heets, MS or agency assigned Web-base CAT-Tools.
Able to work to tigh deadlines.
As an experienced Vietnamese <> English Certified Medical Interpreter (CMI) and translator, I am looking for an organization that can fully utilize my linguistic, interpreter testing, and training experiences as a mentor, quality controller, project manager, and other positions and roles as needed for the Vietnamese team.
Professional translator and interpreter with a variety of clients and subjects. 2 years of experience working as a major linguist and project manager for the Vietnam's branch office of a leading LSP in Korea. 2 years as a senior interpreter/translator for an American NGO in Vietnam.
A multi-skilled, reliable & talented translator with a proven ability to translate written documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa. A quick learner who can absorb new idea & can communicate clearly & effectively. Well mannered, articulate
Fast delivery, High quality, Professional, High volume translation, Trusted vendor
• Excellent English reading comprehension skills
• Good researching skills
• Trend-conscious and tech-savvy
• Platforms: Windows, Android, iOS
• CAT: SDL Studio, Idiom, Smartling, MS Office, Memsource, XTM, MemoQ, Xbench, Translation workspace xliff editor, etc.
• Translation Specialization: All fields.
• Daily output: 2000-2500 English words for translation.
• Availability during weekend and holidays.
Please see comments of my manager during FY2019 performance appraisal as below:-
"Your key strength is to be able to adapt and stay positive. You have also shown quality in your work and where you are not familiar, you take efforts to find out and offer solutions. You are proactive and think ahead which helps in managing work flows."