Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English - Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication.
- Business: Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance & Accounting, Investment, Transport, Market Research...
- Education, Training Materials
- IT, System, software localization: ERP, accounting system...
- Gaming localization: betting, sport games, action games, adventure/strategy games
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion..
- Graduated from top 1st Business school in Vietnam with Good Results and expertise in the listed fields.
- Ceritifed with Supply Chain & Finance Knowledge by VILAS.
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (guru in Excel & Powerpoint), Adobe Package (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in the fields of Finance & Accounting (for a F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (for a consulting firm)
Regarding my general experiences, for five years, I worked in the fields of Market Research (with Taylor Nelson Sofres Vietnam) and Marketing (with United International Pharma). Having been an international student, I have deep understanding of both Western and Vietnamese education systems as well as educational materials.
Regarding my education, I got my BA from California State University, Fullerton (USA) in 2012 upon high school completion in Vietnam.
Now being a freelance translator, I have been taking on Vietnamese<>English interpretation, translation, proofreading, subtitling, and transcription projects with local and international language agencies, as well as with private entities. I've translated 1,000,000 words, subtitled/transcribed 1,500 minutes, proofreaded 100,000 words, and interpreted 50 hours in the topics of Media, Marketing, Market Research, Entertainment, Sports, Healthcare/Medical, Legal, IT, Trading / Finance, etc. for approximately 100 companies worldwide.
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
Translate film/movie subtitles for agencies cooperating with Netflix, Starworld, K+ in Vietnam
- Translate many types of documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (law, admin, finance, etc.) at a translation agency in 2005.
- Localize in-game content (HTML, CSV, photoshop, flash content) for a Japanese online game project (in English for international market)
- Familiar with using CAT tools like Omegat and SmartCAT
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Working full-time as a Vietnamese linguist, I have opportunity of serving various clients, from SME to internationals corporations. I hope to upgrade my skills further through cooperation with more customers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Я вьетнамка, закончила магистратуру в Тимирязевской Академии в Москве, РФ (2013г.) по специальности "биотехнология". Работала техническим переводчиком в Москве (с 2012г.) и в Алматы, Казахстан(с 2013г.) Опыт работы с 2010 года.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
Since 2009, I have been translating thousands of documents, text and paragraph for educational purpose. I know as polyglot who can speak English, French, Spanish and a little Japanese; it’s my duty to break the language barrier and help people all over the globe stick together. I think my biggest strength is curiosity. I always want to know more and I'm not gonna stop until I get the answer I want, even at the middle of a meal or bedtime. My other strength that I feel important and gonna help me with my carrer is my hard-working spirit and never give up attitude. The skill that I’m proud of the most is working independently under tremedous pressure.
These are some small and medium projects I had or have been working on that might well suit your request.
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 3 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.
I offer professional English <> Vietnamese translation, localization and DTP services with 10 years of experience. My expertises vary from IT, Gaming, Electronics, Technical to Business, Marketing, Legal, Education and so on. I also provide media-related services such as transcription, subtitling, subtitle translation.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
Я работаю с английским с 16 лет. Проживала в США длительное время. За последние 5 лет преподавала в России и Вьетнаме, также переводила различные документы с английского и вьетнамского языков. К работе отношусь очень ответственно, поэтому за качество моих услуг вы можете не переживать!
My name is Thanh, a native Vietnamese in Hanoi. I am a qualified Freelance English/Vietnamese Translator. I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation from Vietnam National University and over 6 years experience translating many types of documentation. I have consistently provided a prompt and professional service so the highest quality is guaranteed.
Native Vietnamese with more than 7 years of full time working in English-speaking environment. With my rich experience in being interpreter & assistance for expat managers, I have the ability to deliver fast but still fully accurate translation between English and Vietnamese. The context of translation I can work with also varies from formal, technical report to informal, daily life situations.
I started my translation career 10 years ago mostly as a hobby for my favorite games or fiction novels. However, as I spend more time doing this job, I found myself deeply interested in helping people deliver their ideas, their information to a bigger audience through translation. As the result, I'm now switching my career to a full time translator to follow my passion.
For certificate references, I scored 7.5 in IELTS General Training Test & 103 in TOEFL English test in 2019.
I've been a freelance interpreter and translator since 2014 and I am building up my linguistic confidence every step I go. I enjoy working in educational, medical and Christian environments where my strength can grow and be reinforced. I always thrive on proficiency in leadership and responsibility, excellent interaction with clients and teammates, and strong communication skills.
My name is Vu Hong Nhung. I am now working as an English <> Vietnamese Translator and Interpreter. Besides, I am a Certified PRO English-Vietnamese Translator on Proz.com. For further information including testimonials, kindly visit my Proz profile page: http://www.proz.com/translator/2105981
I can be contacted via my email at your utmost convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
I am a working mother with more than 10 years of experience in education and service sectors in Asia. While working full time as a member of some school system administration, I took on some part time projects as translator, and interpreter when time allowed. The projects I used to worked on varied from movie subtitle, marketing and catalogue materials translations and globalization, training and course materials translation, retailing and education workshop interpretation.