Over 15 years of experience in providing translations to private and corporate employers (mostly English-German, Polish-German, German-Polish and Polish-English). Hardworking, imaginative, accurate and punctual. My employers appreciate me delivering projects on time as well as creative suggestions I might have concerning contents, layouts, language phrasing, verbalisation etc.
My definite strength is to deliver a high quality, error-free translation on time an according to the employer's specification. My clients have always been content with my very quick turnaround and appreciated clear and comprehensive communication between both sides.
I have a degree as an Interpreter from German, and have been translating professionally since 2013. My native languages are Ukrainian and Russian. I speak German, English and Polish fluently. For the past two years, I have been working and studying in Austria and Poland, and that has helped me to master my German and Polish, respectively. I have experience translating texts with wide range of subjects, including, but not limited to, legal, technical, political and creative texts.
I am a sworn translator for the Berlin courts and notaries for Polish, a state-certified translator for German and Polish with many years of experience in the automobile industry and in the e-commerce sector.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
Professional translator and interpreter from Russia with many years of work experience in different countries like Germany, Austria and Poland. In 2016 worked for a Ukrainian company, translating daily German and Austrian political news in writing. In 2017 guided German, Polish and American tourists through Berlin for Alternative Berlin Tours company and Merlin group. In 2018-2019 worked for Autonom Talent - the company creating psychological stress management interventions for big enterprices. In 2020 I worked on a big marketing translation project for an online-school.
My name is Magda and I have been a translator since 2006. I graduated applied linguistics with specialization in English and German and a postgraduate school of legal translation. I obtained also qualifications in audio-visual translation and translated 9 documentaries. I specialize in the fields of law, business, marketing, medicine and humanities.
- Excellent communication skills acquired during the last 20 years as a freelancer
Organisational / managerial skills
- Outstanding organisational / managerial skills gained as the managing director of my own translation agency and my export company
- Professional language skills acquired during more than 20 years as a self-employed translator/interpreter for various clients in all kinds of trades
I graduated from Maria Skłodowska-Curie University with a master's and bachelor's degree in Applied Linguistics. Main areas of my studies were: translation and interpreting in English and German, language communication, and linguistics.
I am a sworn translator with technical specializations (see above) and some other fields like economical and law translations (contracts, instruments). A second point is interpreting (police, customs, tribunals, private persons, registry offices).
These are the points of top interest:
- longer experience with CAT-Tools (actually Studio 2017)
- project management with colleagues and companies
- technical translations for the specializations above indicated including terminology projects (as german native speakter, but also in the other directions in cooperation with native speakers of other languages). The base technical of these projects is my bureau, the intellectual base the knowledge of natural-scientific and technical bases, and their application to the technical jargon. The constitution of technical terminology also requires the same bases
- necessary net of colleagues as native speakers of other languages
- The translation bureau for the introduction of technical writing.
Я родом из Беларуси, но на хорошем уровне знаю польский (C1) и немецкий(B2) языки.Не имею профессионального опыта, но я готов к работе и преодолеванию препятствий. Прекрасно могу общаться с незнакомыми людьми. Я считаю себя хорошо воспитанным и ответственным человеком, наслаждаюсь интересными задачами и работой, требующей приверженности. Умею быстро принимать решения. Одним из моих преимуществ является надежность в выполнении многоэтапных и трудоемких задач. С удовольствием работаю в команде.
I'm a 14 year old student living in Poland I'm good at languages (Polish,German,English). In my free time i have nothing to do so i wan't to earn some money.
Jestem 14 letnim uczniem mieszkającym w Polsce moja największa umiejętność to języki (Polski,Niemiecki,Angielski). W czasie wolnym nie mam co robić więc postanowiłem zarobić.
Ich bin 14 Jahre alt und wohne in Polen Ich bin sehr gut in Sprachen (Polnisch,Deutsch,Englisch). In meiner Freizeit habe ich nichts zu tun also wollte ich bisschen Geld verdienen.
As a sworn translator, I offer certificates and official documents for use in courts and in official proceedings in Germany. Because of my legal background I also translate legal documents like e.g. contracts, claims, corporate documents.
My name is Pawel (Paul) and I have been translating and interpreting Polish and German for over 6 years. I am currently teaching German at Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey, and I am freelance translator and interpreter. I have been living in the USA for over 30 years. I am positive, detail oriented and easy going. Try me and you will see.
A freelance Polish, English and German translator, specialising in legal translations. I gained experience while working on several projects with companies based in UK and Poland. Having legal academic background (law studies in Poland and Germany) and having lived in all these three countries lets me understand language nuances better. Currently based in Scotland.