Growing localization company based in Spain is looking for freelancer translators EN>ES (Spain) and EN>ES (Latin America) for lasting remote collaboration.
We currently need candidates with expertise in videogames, ready to work in AAA sports titles and AAA GDR titles and able to work (reply to e-mails and deliver) 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Central European Time.
- Mother tongue Spanish (Spain) or Latin American Spanish; proficient in English American.
- Living in Europe or able to work, answer quickly and deliver 9-18 CET. (This is strictly required).
- Demonstrable experience in game localization.
- Tools: SDL Trados Studio (2017 not required, from 2011 on is fine).
- Able to deliver both small batches on the same day of receipt and bigger wordcounts with long term deadlines;
- Responsive and able to follow instructions/glossaries carefully, stick to deadlines, provide feedback or quick amends when requested by client;
- Willing to perform a test (around 600 words), to assess quality of work delivered;
- Able to start immediately, if needed.
- Experience with localization of GDR or MMO titles and passion for this genre.
- Soccer fan and with knowledge of the soccer scene in Spain, Latin America, Europe or of major game titles related to soccer.
- Experience in translating text for dubbing, voice acting or experience in participating to audio recording sessions.
- Knowledge of Ad-Libs, spoken variations from the same text and stitching.
Payment via bank transfer or Paypal.
If interested, please answer to this post and include:
- Your CV;
- Your daily input for translation and review;
- Please specify your current city of residence.
- Your rates (cents per word) in terms of:
Translation New: 0-74%: (0,0x)
Translation Fuzzy 75-99%:
Translation Repetitions and 100%:
Review rep e 100%:
Rates in EUR. No minimum rate per job.
Looking forward to receive your application.
The Loki Games management team