Dutch is your native language? You’ve got what we’re looking for!
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest-growing online hotel platforms. Established in 2005 as a start-up, Agoda expanded fast and is now part of one of the world’s largest travel companies. We provide online booking services in 38 different languages to our millions of users. Travel is a global culture, and so is Agoda.
To make sure we’re truly speaking the language of our worldwide users, we’re embarking on a major quality improvement project. We are looking for experienced freelance Dutch linguists to audit our website. We’re seeking real linguists with knowledge and experience in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry for this important work, and will compensate on a freelance basis. Experience in copywriting and the translation of marketing content is a definite plus.
What is the actual work?
This is a freelance job that will take approximately 6 hours to complete. You will be performing a full review of our storefront. We prepared a testing plan that will take you through every page of the website and through the booking process, with specific questions. Through this review, we hope to collect feedback and suggestions on how to maintain and improve our translation/localization quality in Dutch.
Who are we looking for?
- Dutch native speaker only
- At least 2 years of full time experience in translation
- Experience in quality control is a plus
- Travel/tourism/hospitality should be one of your primary fields of expertise
- Candidates should be fluent in English
How do we reward your efforts?
- We will apply a per-hour rate for this task.
How to apply?
- Please send your resume in English to email, along with the hourly rate you will charge, as well as a sample of your translation work.
(including a resume in your native language would be useful, but an English version is a must)
- Only selected applicants will receive a reply.
Be a part of the growing travel industry. Send you resume today!